Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome to my blog !

This is the very first time I am attempting to keep some sort of a journal about my thoughts, ideas and views of World events and happenings. Since I have been categorized by some of my friends as being a semi decent photographer, I will illustrate this page with my own pictures, taken at various times during the past 20 years not only to enhance the page but also to add a visual effect to the ideas presented. Hope that it will jump start the reader's thought process and make him/her entertain different ideas about one subject, see the World in another dimension, from a different angle. 


I welcome your feedback, ideas and comments. Of course if you have nothing nice to say then its probably a good idea to keep quiet :0)

ALL IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION OF THE AUTHOR. 



create your own visited country map


No comments:

Post a Comment